PASS YOUR TEST WITH CONFIDENCE WITH MISS DAISY
Your driving test is made up of two parts:
- Theory Test
- Practical Test
Before you can take your practical driving test, you will need to have passed your theory test.
PART 1 – THEORY
The theory test is in 2 parts, and both must be passed on the same day.
- 50 questions testing your Highway Code knowledge. The pass mark is 43.
- A hazard perception test which consists of 15, one minute videos showing scenarios on the road. By spotting hazards you can score up to 5 points per clip. You must score at least 44 out of 75 to pass.
PART 2 – PRACTICAL
- You’ll begin with the eyesight test, followed by 2 show me tell me questions.
- You will then drive for approximately 40 minutes, of which 10 minutes will be independent driving. This tests if you can drive safely & competently following road signs.
- You will be asked to do one manoeuvre & an emergency stop.
- You must have NO serious faults, and have 15 or less minor faults to PASS.
- You are bound to be nervous but rest assured you would not be sitting your test if we didn’t think you were ready.
- Just take your time & stay calm.